Bitter Chocolate and Sea Salt Sticky Bits
Recipe Type: Rice Balls
Small Rice Ball Bites
- 1 cup uncooked sticky rice
- ½ cup uncooked rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate (chips or shaved)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons shaved bittersweet chocolate
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine oats, rice, and water with a dash of salt in a rice cooker and cook.
- Let cool to the touch.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked rice and oats with the remaining ingredients.
- Stir to incorporate the flavor throughout the sticky mixture.
- Press into an airtight storage container or shape as individual bites.
- Sprinkle with chocolate and salt.
Serving size: 1 Bite Calories: 101 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 20g Sodium: 197mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g
From Feed Zone Portables Cook Book P.223